Join us at 6:30PM on Tuesday August 27th, 2019
We cordially invite you to attend an informational seminar at the Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Solana in Westlake, TX. It will be hosted by renowned applied stem cell research scientist, author, and chiropractor, Dr. Arthur Michael Gray, MD. If you’re suffering from back, knee, hip, or any other joint pain and want to find a non-surgical option that works, but find understanding the current landscape of stem cell therapy in the U.S. difficult to comprehend, this seminar is for you!
There will be informational presentations by:
Dr. Michael Gray, D.C. – Founder, Keller Disc and Spine / Stem Cell Institute
Dr. Gray has Authored and Co-Authored “The Better Back Book” and “Neck Pain: You Don’t Want It You Don’t Need It”
Our Speaker will be on hand afterwards for a meet and greet. A light dinner will be served.
Admission is free but space is limited. All attendees must REGISTER IN ADVANCE.
If You Suffer From…
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Hand or Wrist Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Foot and Ankle Pain
- Torn Cartilage
LEARN ABOUT THE #1 NON-SURGICAL REGENERATIVE MEDICINE TREATMENT AVAILABLE NOW IN FORT WORTH / KELLER, TX AREA!
We would like to cordially invite you to attend a 1-hour educational seminar to hear about the latest breakthrough in regenerative medicine and it’s power to offer pain relief.
- RSVP is Required
- Free Stem Cell Report included
- Dinner is Included
- Must be 18 or older to attend
Why you should attend:
- Find pain relief from hip, knee, joint, and back pain, arthritis, sports injury, or soft tissue damage.
- You’re looking for an alternative to surgery or other traditional pain treatments and medications.
- You want to learn about a treatment option that’s focused on regenerative medicine’s benefits rather than unnatural chemicals and Rx’s that have lengthy side effect lists, so you can get back to doing the things you love as quickly and easily as possible.
What you’ll learn:
- What’s happening with the latest scientific developments in regenerative medicine for orthopedic & nervous conditions
- How regenerative medicine could be a safer and more effective option than surgery or pain medication
- How to get out of pain and avoid surgery or downtime
- How regenerative medicine works and the different types of treatments available.
- If you’ll be a prime candidate for regenerative medicine
Our office at Keller Disc and Spine has seen more than 90% success rates at reducing and relieving pain for our patients and is available locally to you that live in the Dallas / Fort Worth area.
Find Out If Regenerative Medicine Is Right For You! Our seminar is designed to give you everything you need to make your own decision.
Reservations are filling up fast. Do not miss out on great food and a life changing presentation.
About Keller Disc and Spine
Keller Disc and Spine is an integrated physical medicine practice serving patients in the Dallas Fort Worth, TX Area. We are a state of the art medically integrated team of holistic health and wellness professionals, dedicated to serving the public by bringing health and happiness to a disease-less, pain-free community. We strive to prevent any unnecessary surgeries as well as reduce the use of any medications…
Tel: (817) 656-1615